York Self Catering Apartments
Make yourself at home
Our sister property - Knowle House – is interconnected to Hedley House. This large Victorian terrace has seven self-contained apartments, perfect for anyone that prefers to have a bit more flexibilty whilst away from home.
The apartments are fully self-contained and include:
- All necessary linen, towels, crockery, cutlery & cooking equipment
- Electric cooker and fridge
- Freeview flat screen television
- Central heating
- Free wifi
- All but one have a direct dial telephone
- Laundry service is available
- Some apartments have space for additional beds
- Cots can be supplied
- Off street parking available
- Sorry – no pets.
The following apartments are available:
- St Wilfrids: Lower ground floor – 3 single beds kitchen, bath and walk in shower
- St Peters: Ground floor double bed – kitchenette, bath with shower over it
- Ebor: First floor – double bed -kitchenette, bath with shower over it
- York: Third floor – double bed - kitchen, shower
- St Olaves: First floor – double and single bed, large lounge/kitchen/dining area, shower
- St Marys: Second floor – Twin or double beds, lounge/kitchen/dining area, shower
- Minster: Second floor – double en-suite bedroom adjoining St Marys bath with shower over it
Give us a call and we’ll help you find the apartment that best suits you.
Apartment bookings can be made for any length of time - the longer you stay the less expensive it is. The apartments are available for occupation from 2 p.m. on the day of arrival and must be vacated by 11 a.m. on the day of departure. If you need to leave your luggage outside of these times, no problem. We’ll safely store it for you.
Book direct with us and get an earlier check in and later check out, subject to availability.