Terms & Conditions
- A credit / debit card is required at the time of booking or a cheque maybe sent (Payable to G Harrand) to secure your reservation.
- All payments made by credit card will be subject to an additional 2.5% surcharge. This is not applicable to payment made by debit cards, cash or cheque.
- Reservations can be made by phone, fax, letter or email.
- A secured booking represents a contract between the guest and the hotel. We charge £10 per person cancellation fee from the time of confirmed booking. In the event of cancellation within 7 days or less you will be responsible for 90% of the cost of the entire booking. People failing to arrive without notification may be responsible for the entire cost of the booking. Curtailment of Stay - No Refunds Given.
Individual booking policy - Cancellation Policy 7 days.
Group bookings 3 or more rooms – Cancellation Policy 14 days.
We strongly recommend that guests take out travel / cancellation insurance.
If you wish to take out cancellation insurance, please call TPS Ltd 0870 7744056.
Hedley House Hotel and Knowle House apartments are made up from Victorian terraced houses built pre 1845. It has a lower ground floor, ground floor and 3 further floors. There is NO lift. Each room is unique in size, layout and design. If guests have any special requirements or needs they must inform reception when booking.
- Accounts must be settled in full on arrival by Credit or Debit Card (Subject to surcharge), Cash or Cheque supported by Cheque Guarantee up to the value of the card (Company Cheques are accepted by prior arrangement). Sterling traveler’s cheques (on production of passport).
- Should you fail to pay the invoice within the permitted time frame you will become liable for any debt recovery costs that are incurred
- Rooms are available from 2pm. They maybe ready earlier by prior arrangement.
- Guests are requested to vacate the rooms by 11:00am on the day of departure. Luggage maybe left at reception until 10pm of that day
- To maintain our high standards all rooms are checked following check out. The cardholder is deemed to be responsible for their actions and those of any of their party. Greg Harrand reserves the right to replace, with new, any missing, damaged or soiled item’s, any additional cleaning will be charged appropriately and may include any cost for loss of business. The cost of the replacement or cleaning will be charged against the card used to secure the room.
- For the comfort and benefit of our guests Hedley House Hotel and Knowle House apartments are strictly non-smoking establishments. Should you choose to ignore this policy, you will be asked to leave and charged in full for your entire stay plus an additional £100 for specialist cleaning to your room. Payment will be taken from the card used to secure the room.
- Sorry no pets.
- The room allocated on booking may be changed to suit demand. No notice will be given to guests notifying any of changes.
- We request that guests do not bring their own food and drink into the Hotel. Corkage may be charged.
- All prices include VAT at the current rate of 20%.
- You are deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions by reserving a room.