Knowle House is a large Victorian terrace house situated off Bootham on the North side of the city of York. York Minster is within a six to eight minute walk. It is also next door to Hedley House Hotel, a beautiful 26 bedroom York Hotel which is under the same ownership.
These York self catering apartments are self-contained, fully furnished and contain all necessary linen, crockery and cutlery. All have central heating, colour television, electric cooker and fridge. Wireless internet is available. All but one of the apartments have direct dial telephone.
Bookings are on a weekly basis Saturday to Saturday, although shorter holidays can be arranged.The apartments are available for occupation from 2 p.m. on the day of arrival and must be vacated by 10 a.m. on the day of departure. Arrangements can be made to deposit luggage at the hotel prior to these times. Some of the apartments have space for additional beds. Cots can be supplied. Off street parking available ~ Sorry no pets
Three studio apartments are available that sleep up to 5 persons, comprising bed-sitting room, kitchen and bathroom
- Coppergate Front: Lower ground floor – 4 single beds
- Coppergate Back: Lower ground floor – 1 double bed & 3 single beds
- St Wilfrids: Lower ground floor – 3 single beds
- St Peters: Ground floor – double bed
- Ebor: First floor – double bed
- York: Third floor – double bed
- St Olaves: First floor – double and single bed, lounge/kitchen/dining area
- St Marys: Second floor – Twin or double beds, lounge/kitchen/dining area
- Minster: Second floor – double en-suite bedroom
We look forward to welcoming you to our York self catering holiday accommodation.